Hope Center Inc.
Hope Center Inc.
Hope Center is a community organization located in the heart of a great city called Detroit.
This organization Hope Center is for everyone: the rich and the poor and everyone in between.
Everyone has a special role to play in our organization. The rich would receive the pleasure of giving. The poor would receive the gifts of living.
Everyone else in between would be there to facilitate the intermingling of all us.
Hope Center is serving our community with:
· · English as a Second Language Classes
· · US Citizenship Classes
· · Computer workshops
· · Monthly food distribution
· · Job Search as an Access Site for Michigan Works!
· · Meeting place for senior citizens with the renovated space, we plan to offer these much-needed services.
· · After-school activities for youth
· · Free tax services and consultation for the those at the poverty level
· · Family health clinic services for indigent. We are also working acquiring off-site facilities that can serve as an emergency temporary shelter for the homeless and bettered or abused spouses. We work with local agencies and organizations, including Pro-Literacy Detroit, People Community Services, ACCESS, Detroit Michigan Work’s Agency, the Bangladeshi American Community Services and R & U Associates LLP. Here is how you can help:
· · Volunteer to assist in our programs. We are always in need of assistance with the monthly food distribution, tutors who can speak Arabic, Bangla, and Polish, and people who can provide transportation for families who cannot afford a car.
· · Donate as much as you can today, perhaps pledging a monthly amount for our operating expenses and renovation fund.